Friday, March 16, 2012

Closed Auction!

If you were a final bidder you have 48 hours to contact me at britnycellerini@hotmail.com.
Please let me know how you plan to pay for the item(s) and a shipping address or other arrangements to receive your items!

Congratulations, you were also entered into the drawing for the $5 Gift certificate! If you were not a final bidder you can still be entered into the drawing by placing an order through me or my online store by the end of this campaign. If you are interested in any of the items that were not bid on, you can contact me at the e-mail address above and I can still give you those items for a steal of a price!

Thank you to all that participated and I will host another auction again in the next campaign. So, stay tuned to the page. I have heard from other bloggers that now facebook is no longer showing fan pages in your news feed unless you stay interactive with the page. So, please like some statuses and/or comment sometimes to be sure that you still see updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment