Thursday, March 22, 2012

$5 Gift Certificate! + info

Hello All!

Campaign 7 has come to a close. You can still order direct shipments for a couple more days but I can no longer order so the drawing for the gift certificate is now closed! I included all people that placed an order through me, on my online store and final bidders in the auction. If you placed an order AND were a final bidder you received two entries. I used random.org to determine the winner.

The winner is:
BRITTANY H.


Please e-mail me at britnycellerini@hotmail.com
You get 48 hours to claim your prize before another winner is chosen. I also like to give you the chance to find it before sending out the e-mail. I typically give you a few hours to find it on your own before I e-mail you.

If you are not the winner, that is okay! We are currently at 919 likes on facebook. Once we reach 1000 we are having a HUGE 1,000 FAN GIVEAWAY! I am very excited and we are SO CLOSE! Please spread the word so that we can get this thing started. There will be an assortment of prizes! I have also ordered some NEW Avon products that are not yet available to customers and I will be auctioning them off in the next auction. So, keep your eyes peeled for that as well!

Thank you to my loyal fans and amazing customers!

No comments:

Post a Comment