Sunday, February 26, 2012

My Avon Order!

I usually get my Avon orders every other Sunday morning. Today I was out of town and returned this evening. When I got home my order was NOT at my front door. It is known to have orders stolen from people's front doors. I am hoping that my delivery guy is just running behind or moved my day. Avon says to let 24 hours after normal delivery time before calling. So, I am assuming that I will wake up to my Avon tomorrow morning and not have to report it stolen! I will let you know. If I still get my Avon, I will get the auction and Giveaway set up! Would you rather see the Giveaway or auction first? You can comment on this post as an anonymous or just using your e-mail if you do not have a G+. OR you could comment on this post on the facebook page. Any feedback ALWAYS helps! You all have helped to shape what this auction and giveaway will look like!

THANK YOU FANS!

No comments:

Post a Comment